Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Why are all cats lunatics?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DigMe, Dec 26, 2003.

1. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    brad, that link isn't working...

my hunch is that it's the water in Temple!

:D ;)

2. I wouldnt call em lunatics, id call em odd tho. my cat thinks he is a dog...constantly licking me like my dog does :-/

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Well, the water in Temple is a whole different topic, but this particular cat hails from Phoenix.

brad cook

4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Is the link working for anyone? It works when I click on it but that could be my computer.

brad cook

5. Not workin for me man

6. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    It says I do not have permission to access that URL to view the site or somejizz like that. I think it works for you because it is your site, and you have cookies in place thattell the website that it is yours, yada yada yada.

7. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Ok, fixed but you have to click on "Crazy Cat" in the window that the link opens up.

brad cook

8. Kittys like to play. If you try to play with them, they will play.

I am the minister of the redundency department of departmental redundency :D

9. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    That's not really lunatic....lunatic would have been if the cat had stopped chasing the flashlight and started uncontrollably running around(and/or into things)

my old cat, every once in a while he'd turn into super hunter cat( he lived in an area where he could easily hunt, and he was scary good at it too) Whenever he went into this hunter mode, it would be a near fatal attempt to try and pet him, he was so crazy.

but then, after his hunt he'd come and present you with what he killed(often birds, but also lizards and rabbits from time to time) And then once he had eaten his prey and cleaned himself, he'd come and snuggle with you.

awwww...I miss that cat.

10. Can't single out cats on this one...my dog does the same thing!

11. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    My dog, when you get her really riled up, she runs around the house at turbo speed, occasionally stopping to bark.

she'll do this for about 20 minutes, even if no one is watching her.

12. Then how would you know this? ;)

13. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    She makes a lot of noise, rustling thru the house, then she stops to bark.

it's pretty easy to tell if she's still going.

14. Oh. I thought it was going to be one of those "If a tree falls in a forest and nothing is around to hear it, does it make a noise?" thing.

15. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    When my brother-in-law ran the light up the wall the cat also tried to climb after it but was unsuccessful.

brad cook

16. adventures of Aqua Kitty...crazy kitty:cool:

[​IMG]

17. I.'.I.'.Nakoa

I.'.I.'.Nakoa Guest

Aug 10, 2000
    Fort Worth.
    That is clearly spamming...:rolleyes:

:D

18. I couldn't figure a way to crop that out. sorry it doesn't work any way....

19. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    Cats are like that, all of them. Laser pointers, spiders, videogames, you never know what will freak them out. My baby cousin was over at my parent's house for the first time the other day, and the one cat was bugeyed over that. Bigger than a squirrel, smaller than an adult human, what to do?!