Why Can't I Stop Buying GEAR!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Nino Valenti, Feb 3, 2001.

1. Deynn

Deynn Moderator Emeritus

Aug 9, 2000
    Iowa
    Where did you find it for THAT price?? I played one recently and wanted it. For that price....I want it even more...:)

2. Jeff Corallo

Jeff Corallo

May 30, 2000
    Dear ABBY:

GAS struck me so I bought a Fender American Deluxe Jazz V. My question is this....once GAS has struck, how long does it take for it to come back? Right after I bought the Fender (about an hour), I felt the rumble deep in my bowel again when I played a Spector 2000S-5 on sale for $499! When I get GAS, I end up tap dancing around my wife....will Bean-O help?

Signed:

Farting and Tap Dancing in Phoenix

3. Hey Deynn, sorry to mislead you.I traded something to knock $200.00 off the price.I hope you're not mad at me.BTW,I know this is not new info,but...I found a Hamer dealer who is willing to sell the Cruise bass for around $379.00...I'm going to get me one of those too.($379.00 is the actual correct price,this time I made doubly sure that I heard the man.)

4. Deynn

Deynn Moderator Emeritus

Aug 9, 2000
    Iowa
    That's cool, Willie. I thought that price was too good to be true...:D
    I'll be anxious to hear more about how you like the bass after using it for a while.

5. Hey Deynn,I've tried the Razor thru a Rack setup:
    Aguilar preamp
    BBE processor
    Mackie 800watt power amp and a
    600 watt 3x10 Bergantino cab....the results...
    What a tone I got!!!Check out my thread in amps.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 26, 2021