Why Desecrate Trees?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by rickbass, Nov 22, 2001.

1. That thing looks COOL! I would take one like that (attempts to snap fingers but still can't.)

2. tdogg

tdogg

Jan 17, 2001
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    i'd hang it on my wall but i doubt id play it..
    never gig it for sure.

3. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

And I laugh at you! ...err, I mean WITH you.;)

4. rickreyn

rickreyn Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2000
    Lutz, Florida
    ...in this case is a "screech." Only an exorcist could play this bass.

5. (dana carvey as the church lady voice on)

Could it be..........SATAN?!

(church lady voice off)

6. That thing is COOL!!!

Yeah, sure it's tasteless and does indeed look like a relic of 80's death metal, but it's pretty unique.. in a horrible way.

I'd buy one if I were a rock star.

7. Okay, Spank!.....and we've got your stage clothing to go with it ("Beat me, daddy/Eight to the bar")-

[​IMG]

8. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    I think thats cool...er, I mean - thats an atrocity - we all know that the only bass in the world is the Fender Jazz (punk rock players may be allowed to use a P bass, but we'll need a note from your band proving that you are in a real punk band) So yeah - those basses all suck - 'cause they are very unique, and we won't stand for that. Nope. We need to all agree on what is cool. None of this individuality business. The guys who make those should be forced to listen to Jaco, even if they don't like his style of music - they should be forced to listen to Jaco untill they learn that he's the greatest and that he plays the only bass worth playing - the J bass (remeber, 1 in 50 will be allowed to play a P bass) Remeber kids - You need to learn to like Jaco (even if you don't) You must choose Fender as your favorite basses - and for gods sake - you may not go around liking things that are different or out of the ordinary. If you don't know what to think of this post, just hang on and somebody will let you know what you think.

--The TB collective.

9. EString

EString

Nov 20, 2000
    Los Altos, CA
    This isn't an issue of individuality, this is an issue of taste.

Dennis Rodman looks freaky. People aren't repulsed by his individuality, they are repulsed by the blond hair and wedding dress.

10. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001

If I really gave a flying F I'd ask you to explain the difference - but I don't have the energy to care. Let me just say that statement contradicts itself and makes you sound extremly closed minded.

11. I have just seen... se...uuuUUUURGGHHHAAAAaaaaarjjg

Do the letters *** mean anything???

You have to smoke some serious atomic $%&#! to design those... those ...what are they???

Can... you... play... that?????????

12. not without serious injury.

13. Where'd you get that picture of me? :confused: :eek: :D

14. EString

EString

Nov 20, 2000
    Los Altos, CA
    What are you talking about? And why are you so angry?

Geez...

I thought I was disgruntled...

15. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    :rolleyes:

if you really think THAT you obviously are new around here.

16. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

I've got some too.

17. I wonder how strong that wood is, I mean, what would happen if you dropped that...would it shatter? Splinters flying in peoples eyes...you know. Cool stuff.

18. Old Blue

Old Blue

Mar 18, 2000
    Texas
    Bizarre... AND ugly!

19. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Don't you remember that old insult? "You fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down"

Well, that bass, my friends, was made from the ugly tree. :D

20. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001

-Sorry, VERY bad day yesterday...I'm not sure what I was talking about (trying to debate opinions I think) and you're right I was very angry yesterday, why - you don't wanna know...lets just say sting wrote a song about it :eek: ...sorry if my negative energy offended anyone, but you gotta remember I am just some Creep and I should almost always be ignored;)