Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Why did Harmony Central remove Fulltone reviews???

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by thejohnkim, Nov 4, 2005.

1. thejohnkim

thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    NYC
    I wasnt sure if this belonged in Effects, so I'm playing it safe posting here, but anyone else notice that they removed all the fulltone effect reviews from harmony-central? There are still a few pages cached by google, and searching for "fulltone" on harmony central's own serach system gives you results, but if you click on any of the above, then you're sent to basically a 404 error page.

did i miss some sort of important news about either company?

2. Squidfinger

Squidfinger I wish I could sing like Rick Danko.

Jan 7, 2004
    Shreveport LA
    Maybe for the same reason they removed Krank reviews. Krank employees were spamming it with "best amp ever" reviews.

3. thejohnkim

thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    NYC
    interesting, i didn't even hear about that Krank issue. still, Fulltone is a one-man gig no? either way, fulltone doesnt seem like the sort of company to even need anyone to give itself spam promotion....

4. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    It was some problem with Fuller complaining about some of the reviews on there, and challenging that they were fake reviews slagging his pedals. AS I UNDERSTAND IT. I MIGHT BE WRONG.

5. thejohnkim

thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    NYC
    ah interesting, im glad to ahve SOME answer regardless of how valid it is because my curiosity was killing me......

thanks