Why Didn't I Think of This?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Cacklingjackyl, Jan 25, 2005.

1. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Why wouldn't he just wear a hat with a logo?
  2. icks

Jul 12, 2001
    Charleroi, Belgium
    for 37 000 bucks, I'll tatoo rude words on my weewee.
  3. Hate to break this to you guys, but that's already been done. In fact, there's a business for college students to earn cash by putting sticker tattoo ads on their foreheads. I think it was in Reader's Digest a while ago or something.
  4. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas

:eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D

5. icks

Jul 12, 2001
    Charleroi, Belgium
    don't even think about it, you don't want to waste 37 grants !

6. ... that's low. it would take a hell of a lot more money for me to let someone do that... downstairs.... HAVE SOME PRIDE! well... nevermind, have some SELF-RESPECT* there, lol, that works!

7. Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Should only cost around 10k to have it removed..so he still comes out in the green! :p
  8. I don't think that there's an indication that what he's wearing is a permanent tattoo.
  9. Yet another example of the language barrier. I believe the word you want is "Grand."

37 grants? Like Cary Grant? Grant Butler? Ulysses S. Grant?

Rock on
  10. If I had to guess, I'd say that there was a good chance that there was a (now out of circulation) $1,000 bill with Ulysses S. Grant's face on it.
  11. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Yeah, but it would have to be no more than one letter, and even then, I don't know any tattoo artists that can ink a 2 point font.
  12. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Hayooooo!!!!! I'm talking DOWN TOWN!
  13. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    How is it worth buying that dude's forhead. I don't want to buy the product he was selling...
  14. Uhem err...umm...which head are we talkin about here upstairs or downstairs
  15. icks

Jul 12, 2001
    Charleroi, Belgium
    oups, Grand, 37k ....

Perhaps you'll only see one letteror two, but attractive women could read a lot more !
  16. :D

I love it that way. I think I'll spell it like that from now on.:D And no, I'm not be condescending, I really think that's kinda cool.

Rock on
  17. icks

Jul 12, 2001
    Charleroi, Belgium
    this is the french way.