why do girls feel the need..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Albini_Fan, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below
    to tell everyone theyre girls?

i dont run around with the name malebassplayer
  2. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany

Care to elaborate?
  3. Because it’s a known fact that the adolescent male bass players here at TalkBass will fall all over themselves trying to converse with female bass players. It provokes a bankable reaction every time.
  4. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

5. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below
    i guess they feel the need to flaunt the fact that they have vaginas and that THEY HAVE THE POWER OVER US FEEBLEMINDED BOYCREATURES

6. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    tEe Hee....LOL...iMMA giRL itS sO CuTE!!!!!111111

i WAnnA baSs THerE ToO bIG tHiS Guy aT SKooL....LOl...He saYZ guRLz cANt PlAy bASs He Sux0rz...:D :cool: :bassist: :p

i'm such a hypocrite
  7. but you're booteefulll... :D
  8. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
  9. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Their girls what? What do their girls do? Sentence fragments so confusing...

10. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Because we're a bunch of lonely, pathetic horn dogs with nothing better to do than slather over them on a website.

Wait a second.....

11. Because they think it's a rare thing, to be admired, and as far as i'm concerned, they're right.

fight the norm!
  12. Yo listen up nukka ! We love DA LADIES HOMES !! We need to RECON who da fine ladies be so we can hit on them, ya see dawg ??!!

(Sorry but I don't often get the oppertunity to talk like that ^^)
  13. LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
  14. RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    Why do girls wear short skirts? There are women(not girls) members here that in a million years after reading what they post I would never know because they never mention it, gender is not a factor we are talking about bass playing. But some girls feel they need to advertise it, attention usually is the motivation.
  15. What's the big deal if a girl wants to show in her sn that she's a girl. It's not like her real name is like "immagirl" I mean come on it's a sn for cryin out loud! And there are guys that have something in their sn that show they are male. Is the sn really that big of a deal??:meh:
  16. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    There are quite a few who have screen names with "boy" or "man" or "guy" etc. in them as well. And most of those who give away their real names advertise their gender too. Big deal. Live and let live.
  17. I use my real name on this forum, but I do have the screen name girlbassplayer1961 as my yahoo ID..........

I used the SN so others would know I was a woman because, being a woman is part of who I am.

My identity matters to me, does that help you with your question, if not, I will be happy to elaborate for you!!

Treena- aka girlbassplayer
  18. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I don't have "girl" anywhere in my name, so that kinda makes your theory kinda silly, huh.