Why do I call this bass, "Bart"?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Airsick Pilot, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Airsick Pilot

Airsick Pilot Cleopatra

Jul 29, 2002
    Cockpit(throwing up)
    This Bass

:D :D Just taking this oppurtunity to post pictures of my Cort GB44 ;)
  2. Airsick Pilot

Airsick Pilot Cleopatra

Jul 29, 2002
    Cockpit(throwing up)
    Not a fan of stickers myself but I decided to "experiment" and they really spiced up my bass so I'm sticking with them at the moment.

And for the bass, I think its well-made. Punchy sounding. Worth the $380 I paid for it. Ahh I've been looking at the Artisan 4(A4), have you any experienced with them?

Oh by the way I did an in-depth review of my bass at harmony-central.com

3. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    "The daily bandwidth limit for this member has been exceeded. Try again after midnight, EST.
    Click here for more information."

I dont know...
  4. Hey! I read that! Your the guy responsible for me picking a GB44 over a Ibanez SR100(or something like that).

The Bass Place here in Tempe was blowing it out for a Gawdawful low price and after reading your review I went down and played it and the Ibanez side by side. Gotta say the Cort seemed by far to be a better bass. Haven't regretted my choice at all.

I think Cort owes you a kickback or something.:D

I'm wondering if you might know anything about when Cort put a J style pup on these things. Mine only has a Humbucker at the bridge. The guys at The Bass Place didn't know and figured it must've been a recent change. Oh yeah- When I asked them how they were selling a bass not offered in the U.S., I didn't get much of an answer to that either. Any ideas how they got around that?

Not that I'm complaining or about to turn my bass over to customs or anything like that.;)
  5. Nice , althoug I must say my sticker jobs are far superior...:D

Nah . I likes it , I does . :)