Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Why do we fight?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kserg, Apr 27, 2005.

1. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Why do we fight... haven’t we learned anything... if we fight evil mods will shut us down! so i present you with this!

We must not talk about something that divides us... we must talk on our unity... this is soul thing that keeps us going... we are one... we can agree not argue... we can all agree on one thing... this one thing will unite us and we will be unstoppable... we must think... what we all know is to be true... we all know that hansom brothers sucked... lets talk about that!

Lets all talk about Kaci as well... that’s right the chick who brought us great hit like:

I think I love you
    So what am I so afraid of?
    I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
    A love there is no cure for
    I think I love you
    Isn't that what life is made of?
    Though it worries me to say
    I've never felt this way

And other forgettable ones as well

I thought she was a dude from handsome brothers going solo for longest time... and today i saw boobies... and well... I would so do her... even if she is annoying as all hell... I’d do her even if that song was playing...

On that note i hope i united everyone... remember unite not divide... because math sucks

Cheers

2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    SHUT UP!

3. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    There's my new quote.

4. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    I went Kaci's official website, too find out who this Kaci was. I lost all interest when I saw the picture of her in her BMW convertable (note to self, add new addition to things I hate list) By the way she did not bring us that song that was brought to us by the fabulous PARTRIDGE FAMILY, back before Shirley Mcclain was seeing little spiritual guides in her cerial every mourning! (great material for another thread). That show had many redeeming qualities, we'll two too be exact, a cool rock band bus and Lori Partridge (Susan Day) a young lady who was responsible for many irresponsible pre-pubescent fantasies. If you want more info, I found a guy on the web who "worships the Partridge Family". looks like a REAL WINNER (he's probobly digs Nickleback too) check out www.partridgefamilytemple.com

5. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    we fight because we are different.

6. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    So that little annoying kid was really a boy? not this chick who i never heard of? I did a search for those lyrics and all i could find is this chick... Now it all makes sense because Partridge family as one with Handsome brothers.

I shall remove Kaci from the idea of unity because not everyone had enought to drink to find her doable and add Partrdge family...

Go on.

7. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    THE GROOVEY BUS

8. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    In answer to the thread title only ( and not the deep sillyphofical discussion of Partidge Family Lyrics ) we fight because in the end it's just a bunch of electrons we're beaming back and forth to each other and short of may be a few reputations and maybe some feelings (for a short period of time), nothing is really going to get permanantly damaged like it would in a good ol' bar room brawl.

9. Why can't weee be friends

10. and we fight because we can't accept these differences sometimes.

11. andruca

andruca

Mar 31, 2004
    Madrid (Spain)
    We fight because we're ignorant and paranoid!

ANDRUCA