Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by PollyBass, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Am I nuts?

10 vote(s)
  2. Taste Buds gone screwy?

2 vote(s)
  3. To many carrots?

8 vote(s)
  4. "what the crap is a ""PollyBass"???

13 vote(s)
  1. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Everything i eat tastes and smells like COFFEE!!!!! I don't get it, i eat a sandwich for lunch, and it tastes like it, I eat cookies, and it tastes like it, I drink WATER and i taste COFFEE!!!!!!!! I HATE COFFEE!!!!! So, whats WRONG with me? Am i going insane? i'm a little sick.....does that have anything to do with it? I think ive said coffee so much it's lost all meaning to my brain.

PS:Just popped a skittle...guess what it tasted like......THATS RIGHT! A SKITTLE....ok not really it tasted like COFFEE!!!

Please, someone, help,,,,,me.....

*Bangs head violently on keyboard*

*falls asleep like a baby*
  2. it's probably a glitch in the matrix.
  3. thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Spit the coffee out or swallow it before you try to eat stuff.
  4. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany

Eat the red pill - or was it the blue one? :D
  5. Being sick will probably do it. Its like when you brush your teeth and use lots of mouth wash and then juice tastes weird.

have you tried mouthwash or mints yet?

What the crap is PollyBass, anyway?
  6. TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    stop storing all your groceries in a sealed trash can with your coffee grounds! It causes this syndrome every time!
    You weren't born in Seattle were you? I think instead of formula for babies they use coffee---at least when I lived up there it seemed this way, on every corner there were those old "photo-shack" buildings with latte businesses in them.:D
  7. Coffee is good.

PollyBass was from the name of a band he used to be in: "Polly: A Band of Four Crackers."

8. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    That was an awesome name for a band. Wow, didn't think anyone would remember that! Must be good at remembering old sigs chris?;)

Glitch in the matrix,,, why didn't i think of that before?.....yeah thats it. man, everything still tastes like coffee, and no, i make sure to spit out the coffee everytime i drink something else or eat.;)
    I havent tried mints or anything like that yet, but wouldn't the stuff i eat sorta "Flavor" my breath anyways? i'll go brush, see what happens. You may all thank me for the freebie later;) This is really driving me up the wall. i'm gonna go shove various breath products in my mouth, THEN brush. i'll see what happens.

EDIT: one more for old times sake.....;)
  9. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

I thought everything was supposed to taste like - chicken or a Fender :confused:
  10. I have the same problem, only everything tastes like potato salad. :p

Mike :D
  11. Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    Maybe you're coming down with an illness of some sort. That usually makes things taste funny to me. Or you need rewiring, never know... :D

PS - Lucky you, I love coffee!
  12. Hey Jay what part of SE Tejas are you from?

PollyBass, that part of your sig was HILARIOUS.

"Hi, I'm in a band called Polly: A Band of Four Crackers. Don't ever come to our shows. Please."
  13. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    My god, thats it, word for word. Do you have like, a photographic memory or something? Thats a pretty neat trick. Ok ok, i'm just freaking out over it, maybe the illness, but i think it's damn weird, and cool at the same time. ok, i promise, NO MORE POSTS BY ME SAYING HOW GREAT CHRIS'S MEMORY IS.

Whew, i'm good, but i still taste coffee,,, DANG it's weird.
  14. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    i don't like coffee

15. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Neither do I bassplayer13,,,neither do I.

You, off all people then, should know my prediciment. it's now 6:08PM central time, 2 days, 4 hours of coffee tatseing pain....
  16. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    that's not coffee you're tasting...
  17. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Folger Demon: tiny creature that lives under kitchen appliances and likes to pour small portions of soluble coffee on every liquid he finds.
  18. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Maybe you're just fretting out!
  19. Chris A

Chris A Chemo sucks!

Feb 25, 2000
    Manchester NH

what happens if you try to drink coffee?

What would that taste like?

Chris A.:rolleyes:
  20. Taste like black coffee, coffee with sugar, coffee with cream only,coffee sugar and cream, coffee with sweet and low?
    We need more info to make the correct prognosis.