Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Why I hate a lot of g**tarists...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by The_Ryst, Jun 6, 2005.

1. I realized it's stupid to *bleep* and argue like an idiot.

mod edit: watch the language

2. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    If my niece had a piece, she'd be my nephew.

3. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    ROFL.

Hey man, don't argue with guitarists. I learned that LONG AGO.

4. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    So wait, you tried to convince someone that their opinion was wrong and when he didn't believe you you yell at him and compare a wank bass god to a wank guitar god.

Interesting concept.

I believe Neil Fallon is the best vocalist ever, Mark Sandman the best bassist, and Moe! from STGM is the best drummer ever.

5. yeah, after postingthat I realized how jackass the situation was...I'm an idiot.

6. +1 for Neil Fallon , also he gets best lyrics award too! :bassist:

7. Maybe you just haven't met the right guitarists yet. My guitarist is also my best friend, and most of the other guitarists I know are pretty level-headed. Heck, I own a couple of guitars myself. I think the majority of guitarists are pretty cool guys. Just stop hanging out at Guitar Center so much.

Ooh, heehee! Edit! I wanna too.

8. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Yup. The guitarist I used to play with very often was a FANTASTIC bassist- I actually have him listed as one of my main influences. He knew the importance of bass, and he also would tell me to take solos, even if I hadn't planned on taking one.

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I dunno, can anyone rival Jimmy Fallon's lyrics?

[​IMG]

10. Steve

Steve

Aug 10, 2001
    Well...there's something you'll never hear a guitar player say. :D