1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

why i like fridays

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jonathan_matos5, Aug 24, 2007.

1. happy Friday everyone

im done with anything resembling work for the day:cool:
    friday is my easiest day. i went to my engrish and humanities class and then piano class. after my classes there was a meeting of the entire fine arts department in which we discussed the student associations, i think im gonna join the student music association.:bassist: then the fine arts department bought all of us lunch i went over and ate with the dance/theater majors because they are hot:p they wanted me to join the ballet class though:eyebrow: i cant even imagine why they would want me to dance. maybe they mistook my gravitation towards the girls as interest in dance:D

ive got to say that returning to college in your mid 20's is kinda like returning to high school and knowing everything you know now

2. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    i also love fridays.

3. this one was particularly good for me.

4. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    I'm glad it's Friday, but a fierce storm just broke out.

5. raining down here too.:meh:

6. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    ive got ****ing work tomorrow and the next ****ing day

nothing like being cornered 3 minutes before you get off for the weekend and being told that u got to work the whole ****ing weekend, and then get up 6 am on monday to move to st. john's for ****ing college

im not happy.

7. you gotta watch out for those lumbergh types

bill-lumbergh-1_Full.

8. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    i better not get moved to the basement or ima burn that bitch down.

9. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I've got work tomorrow and on Sunday. I don't mind, I'm burning all my time for 10 days now anyway.

10. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    yes but ive been working since summer started and im lucky if i get one day off a week and this was suppose to be my time to kick back relax and get ready to move.

11. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Alta Loma, California
    I love fridays because Monk and Psych are on.

12. i work Saturday too but its such a short shift i dont mind. it was either work Saturday or sale my car to go to college i think the car is a good thing to keep though:)

13. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Let Ainsley help you through the day.

[​IMG]

Ledge.

14. Jiggybass

Jiggybass

Nov 15, 2005
    Sudbury, Canada
    I love fridays. It was hot and sunny, so I called up my buddy, and we grabbed our bikes and went dirt jumping for a few hours. Now I'm tired, and my body hurts. Just how I like it :cool:

15. can i borrow your stapler:confused: