Why i like Mccartney.......

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by zack01, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zack01

Aug 3, 2002
    Im 26 and for about 6 years ago i begun to buy beatles album and i fall in love with them......

I began to read books, mostly anything i see about them i read. Before i began the buying of beatles album i listen to Michael Jackson.......that says all about me...........

When i first listen to the beatles i didnt know that he played bass....i just thought he played guitarr....

But after a bit of reading i understood that he played bass and from then on i just looks at every bass player i see and here and listen how the bass sounds.

And today i have albums by Mccartney(everyone),Lennon,Harrison, 17 albums by The king,The Animals,Beach boys,The Who, Simon and Gurfunkel, Cat Stevens, Little Richard, Jerry lee Lewis, Creedence, kiss, Twisters sisters, Scorpions,Sheryl Crow and Shania Twain and some more albums............

But Sir Paul is my idol he is a allround musican he plays drums,guitarr,piano, and then Bass of cours and anything else that sound something........

But what makes him perfect is that he can totally on his own make a perfect album he has the voice and writings skills that only Lennon could have matched.

But when i see Paul with his bass he looks like he really is the bass!!!!!!!!!!! In old beatles films he dances with the bass you really see that he is in another world with his bass.
  2. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Well said. I agree.
  3. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    Do yourself a favor. Get some early Motown albums.

McCartney is awesome and I'm going to see his show in october (hopefully).

Word to the wise: Give the McCartney threads a rest. Seriously.
  4. cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    there are several mcartney threads going around. there is no need for another one.

mama cass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.