1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Why is it always in Florida?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Brendan, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Of course he survived! You cant just shoot a vampire and expect him to die!

It takes massive amounts of garlic, a crucifix or two, a stake to the heart, and sunlight!

Im also guessing thats why the story says he was shot twice in the face and then once in the face and once in the stomach.*

Peace
    Nick

* Actually because of the way its written (poorly) there is the possibility that he was shot 3 or more times with two of those shots being in the face and the remainder being in the stomach.

2. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Whoa. That's kind of rough. I was going to make a joke about 'elect-ile dysfunction' but...whoa. I mean just whoa.

3. Let "CSI" deal with it all.

4. At least he knows now that his efforts to rub out MR vampire where all in vain. And as you said, if the guy was infatuated or paranoid by vampires, you'd think he would have done some "reseach" on vampires hey!. What a squeezer

5. so was australia...but i think they turned a little bit better than floridians :p

6. !. Correct
    2. I'd like to think so, or hope so anyway. Not that I know much about Florida. The speedboats and fancy shmancy cars were cool on "miami vice" hey miles davis guest starred on that show as a drug dealer. (i think?). Go miles, GO!

7. There is something other than Bass Central that Florida has to offer....

Excellent fishing. Best in the continental 48.

8. Yuck yuck yuck :p

9. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Florida is the only state I've played in I don't want to revisit, but they weren't that happy to see us, either.

10. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

Yes, the Fort Lauderdale area. He died in that same area too. Very sad.

11. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

And even not quite continental 48. Isla Morada in the Florida Keys is the sport fishing (meaning deep sea fishing) capital of the world.

12. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga

lol
    :hyper:

13. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i've met quite a few great folks in florida. sold a good number of cds down there too when we played in miami last week.

14. AltIII

AltIII

Sep 3, 2002
    Jaco was alot of things. Jaco requires oxygen to live. HEY, me too, that must make me awsome! Jaco ate food, w0ot food! I eat alot of food! Jaco wore pants. Woo Hoo, I wear pants too, we're like brothers! Pants rule, cause Jaco validated thier coolness.

15. Jaco only needed one state.

16. Mike Money

Mike Money In Memoriam

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Shut up about Jaco. He's dead. Jaco only needed to be killed once.

17. I hope you know I was playing off of the "only needed 4 strings" tripe. Lame attempt at humor...

18. AltIII

AltIII

Sep 3, 2002
    Jaco only needed one lame joke playing off the "jaco only needed fours strings)

oh well, I'm not Jaco and neither are you.

19. Jaco only needed one leaf blower.

20. Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
    hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.

Plucked her eyebrows on the way
    shaved her leg and then he was a she
    She says, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
    said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side. :meh: