Why is it snowing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Davidoc, Mar 30, 2003.

1. Comon! It was seventy degrees yesterday! It's almost april!
  2. pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    Because we are in hell.

this is why i wanna move back to florida.
  3. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    same here...
    almost april and it is very windy and we have some snow with that. Not cool at all.
    I love winter but this year it was a very cold winter and i can't wait to have warmer weather.
  4. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000

5. Deja Vu...

wow, we only got rain here, i guess we're lucky
  6. Dude what?.snow?....damn, it's like 95`here. it's way too hot...must be globle warming.
  7. I want snow here, or at least rain!

Actually, it hasn't rained here for about six weeks. The river is really suffering, it's lower than it usually is in the height of summer.
  8. Freaky Fender, You are 13 and you listen to Fripp&Eno. dang! thats cool ...:cool:
  9. It snowed just south of here on April 26 last year. Quitcherbitchin.
  10. Freaky Fender...I can't seem to get over the fact that your 13.....or that it's raining here!!! I miss the Meditterranean with it's days full of sunshine and its night full of jubilant parties....*Sigh*....what a crappy country...
  11. it was supposed to snow here today; just got some rain. not that i'd have gone outside; i have a rough draft of my ten-page research paper due soon. but i'm not sure when. maybe tomorrow...:confused:
  12. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

It is very cold here in Michigan right now.

But it's a "dry cold".
  13. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    Back in my day we didn't have snow, we had hot garbage dropping from the sky every weekend like clockwork. Frogs from Monday thru Friday...

and we loved it. Quityerbitchen indeed.
  14. Brad Johnson

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    When a mommy cloud and a daddy cloud really love each other...
  15. hujo

Apr 18, 2001
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Bah. It wasn't that long ago when it snowed on midsummers eve here! Whinies...
  16. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    It was 43 degrees here today...and snowing! I refuse to believe it was actually snowing in 43 degree wheather. I was sure it had to be around 32 degrees for it to snow. I convinced myself that it was simply my eyesight
  17. Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    I wish it would be nice and cool / cold all year....I hate the summers in SC...hot and humid. :(
  18. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

It beats bullets, heavy artillery, or land mines!
  19. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Hey Brad, couldn't decide which of the jokes was better, so you decided to post both? I can respect that. I think the old guy routine is better, what'd'ya think?
  20. Brad Johnson

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    I agree... "hot garbage" makes me smile.

Reminds me of the time I got a nasal hernia working undercover at the Dept. of Sanitation...

Then again the thought of two clouds humping has a certain je ne sais quois*.

I couldn't make the tough choice.

*that means "heck if I know" in Freedom speak.:D