Why is it that EVERY girl.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bad Brains, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    has a tattoo on her lower back it seems?

In 4 out of 5 of my classes I have these girls who sit in front of me and they all have one thing in common. They all have tattoos on their lower back. It's always something stupid like a butterfly or some trible design that they have no idea what it means (or I assume). Everywhere I look I see girls who have tattoos here, why is that? This is the equivilant of guys who get the the wire tattoo around there upper arm. Anyone else notice this? I just want to tell some of these girls how "original they are", but that would be mean.
  2. original or not, I think it's kinda sexy, especially when it plays peekaboo. Better that than a tacky leopard stripe thong.

And gets me wondering if there's a tat on the other side...below the equator. :D
  3. I don't like them either. But then again I don't like tats.
  4. Oooh, crap. I do have the upper arm wrist and my girlfriend wants to get the lower back thingy. I guess we're trendy.

I designed my armwrist, though, and my girlfriend wants me to design her tattoo as well. Does it make us less trendy? :smug:
  5. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Ive only seen one girl with a tattoo there that wasnt overweight. How come chubby girls like to get tattoos there? Not like, fat girls, but girls who are overweight by maybe 20 pounds, yet still wear small clothing.
  6. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Hey Fig,

What I've noticed is, fat chicks will usually get tats on thier calves or ankles... Can't say I've noticed they go for the lower back.. Then again, I cant say I've seen the lower back of a fat chick.
  7. NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    The "Tail Bone Tat" is a great conversation starter. Just casually complement the girl or girl's on them, then strike
    up a conversation, ask them where they got it done, did it hurt, did they do it all at once, did there mom & dad freak.
    before you know it you may make some new freinds.
    And there is nothing Tacky about Leopard thongs, usually when a girl wears one she feel's very sexy.And the better
    they feel about themselves the easier it is to talk to them
    and invite them to come see you play.I always preferred
    an audience full of girls. :cool:
  8. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    I think it goes along with the current fashion trends in women's clothing. The low rise jeans and crop top type shirts that became so popular about the time they all got naval piercings they wanted to show off. I am sick of tattoos in general and I'm so glad I don't have any.
    Another thing that I am sick of is guys with shaved heads and goatees. (sorry guys, I'm sure there are a bunch of you on here - and I've sported the shaved head + goatee look myself…) Shaved head + goatee is so played out, especially when combined with ear rings and tats. The shaved head + goatee is the new mullet (you heard it here first)
    Lets all shave our head and grow goatees. Then us and our girlfriends can get tattoos. Make sure you get and arm band and she gets something on the small of her back. Then we can all rejoice in how original and alterative, not influenced by pop culture trends we are.
  9. vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    I don't have one there, nor will I be getting one. I guess I'll never be cool.
  10. I did see a chick in assless leather chaps, with a leopard skin tattoo everywhere visible through her assless leather chaps.
    Yes, leopardass.

Have I said assless leather chaps enough?
  11. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    I heard someone remarking on all the old ladies running around in 50 years with tattoos on their lower backs. I thought that was hilarious.
  12. Same here, and that is almost always the case.

I just don't like leopard thongs, n'k? :bassist:
  13. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Cept by then itll probably be half covered up by loose skin and deformed
  14. NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    be nice to all girl's, they bring there girl freind's to see you play. :cool:
  15. Hey, fat bottom girls make the rockin world go round.

Show some respect to the full figured gals...they have hearts too, Adonis. :D
  16. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    OF all human sciences the most useful and most imperfect appears to me to be that of mankind: and I will venture to say, the single inscription on the Temple of Delphi contained a precept more difficult and more important than is to be found in all the huge volumes that moralists have ever written. I consider the subject of the following discourse as one of the most interesting questions philosophy can propose, and unhappily for us, one of the most thorny that philosophers can have to solve. For how shall we know the source of inequality between men, if we do not begin by knowing mankind? And how shall man hope to see himself as nature made him, across all the changes which the succession of place and time must have produced in his original constitution? How can he distinguish what is fundamental in his nature from the changes and additions which his circumstances and the advances he has made have introduced to modify his primitive condition? Like the statue of Glaucus, which was so disfigured by time, seas and tempests, that it looked more like a wild beast than a god, the human soul, altered in society by a thousand causes perpetually recurring, by the acquisition of a multitude of truths and errors, by the changes happening to the constitution of the body, and by the continual jarring of the passions, has, so to speak, changed in appearance, so as to be hardly recognisable. Instead of a being, acting constantly from fixed and invariable principles, instead of that celestial and majestic simplicity, impressed on it by its divine Author, we find in it only the frightful contrast of passion mistaking itself for reason, and of understanding grown delirious.
  17. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

The Social Contract and Discourses by Jean Jacques Rousseau - A DISCOURSE on a subject proposed by the academy of dijon:
    what is the origin of inequality among men, and is it authorised by natural law? (1755)

18. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
  19. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

20. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    haha i was all ready to be an exception to your rule, but i'm getting f-holes tattooed on my lower/mid back in a few months.

but seeing as this is the coolest tattoo in the whole world, i shall retain my ice queen status.