Why is my butt always cold?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Oct 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    It's really weird. My feet and butt are always cold (to the touch, and my girlfriend grabs my ass all the time...:oops: )

I know my hands have bad circulation and get cold really easily, but they aren't always cold. My butt doesn't go numb so I don't think it's circulation. My butt is just always cold.
  2. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    so is mine. there are no vital organs there. It's just patches of fat padding. there is no need to keep it heated. Meanwhile, the rest of your organs need proper temperatures.
  3. Why do I always feel sick and/or tired in school?

...the world may never know:(
  4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I've had that going on for about 4 years now. I always feel sleep deprived no matter what. I don't snore, so I know I don't have sleep aphneia (sp?)

Do you snore Osama? Because you might have that (You "choke" on your tounge depriving your air everyone once and a while, once an hour or so) but this leaves you whiped all day.
  5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Yeah it never bothered me, I just always found it weird.

Then, why do some people have warm butts?
  6. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Mike um yeah settle down ok beavis?!!
  7. I don't snore...it's just the work,it bores me:)
  8. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I felt the exact same way for the longest time. Try reducing your sugar intake. I went from drinking 6-12 pops a day to 0-1, and I feel a great deal better. My family has a BIG history of diabetes, maybe I should go get my sugar checked sometime.
  9. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    Sleep apnea is not caused by choking on your tongue. There is actually a soft palate of tissue at the back of your throat that collapses and closes during sleep and cuts off air intake. The brain then has to signal you to wake up to be able to breathe, but you never really "wake up" so you don't actually know that it happened (most of the time).

I say its because of too much sugar. Almost every teenager has that problem.
  10. you know when you sit on your hand(dont ask) or foot and they go to sleep? well why doesnt your butt get this numbness and tingly feeling :confused:
  11. Cause it has a special fluid which charges blood into and out of the buttocks...

haha,I have no idea.
  12. Matt, have you tried wearing pantS? ;)
  13. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003

You need to grow some hair on your bum. It won't be as cold all the time! Try the Jane Fonda work out to get more circulation going through the body!......Step away from the computer and go run outside! :p
  14. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Beat me to it.
  15. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    It does depending on how you sit. Its a very.... interesting feeling.

Matt: Try farting more. Or, light your crotch on fire again.
  16. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Pants?! That's so 20th century. :rolleyes:

Joe, I don't think hair is an issue, I'm a fairly hairy guy. I also walk constantly. Living off campus and not having a car helps to get some exersize. Plus I usually ride my bike at night. :meh:

Nick: Uhm, crotch on fire? Uh, that's not the part that's cold. ;) When I get my talkbass hoodie and someone starts a "OMFG Show pIX of U and yER H002135!" I'll post a pic of me with mine on w/crotch ablaze. I haven't done that in a while. I suppose since I've got a steady girlfriend I don't need to impress the ladies as much. :bassist: :cool:
  17. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Yea in school (Bio) we have these homo chairs that make ur ass go numb. Its funny when they bell rings and 40% of the class rubs their bum.
  18. Nick Gann

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
  19. Nick Gann

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    I was thinking... combine the farting and the burning crotch, put my two options together. I am sure the resulting fireball will keep you plenty warm :p
  20. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    What did I sign up for? :meh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.