Why must it be ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mr.QuakQuak, Jul 25, 2004.

1. FedEx tracking won't connect with me right now. It is 1:23 am and I MUST KNOW where my new 20GB iPod is. It's the new model with the new interface scroll wheel and 12 hour battery life. EVIL FedEx !!!
  2. theres already a rant/fedex page, but if it makes you feel any better, your ipods okay. it says hello. :)
  3. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    12 hour battery life? Man, they really need to work on that.

4. Noooo. EVIL.
  5. well, if it's powering a 20 GB HD, as well as all the other bits and pieces - games, etc, I'd say 12 hours is pretty decent. I guess a HD doesn't require that much power? but maybe it does...

but i guess if you are just listening to music, barely taking it from your pocket to switch tracks..., you'd probably get close to 20 hours...
  6. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Dont worry... its still an ipod! you big ipodfanboy you!
  7. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    man i have one of the older iPods, i got one a little while after they came out. and now they come out with these awesome looking 12 hour lasting ones and it makes my old ghetto ipod seem obsolete. should i spring for one the newer ones? i wonder if theyd let me do a partial exchange for a newer one? probably not. oh well.
  8. Yo yo yo homie. FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT.

But you will need to steal the entire case :). I only wound up with a new version because bestbuy wanted $400 for the 20 GB so I said, "Fook it, I'll but it from apple."