1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

why must the pretty girls be so crazy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jonathan_matos5, Sep 9, 2008.

1. maybe im the one that is insane, but every time i meet a moderately attractive female she turns out to completely #$%#@ crazy. is it something im doing, or perhaps something in the water in this town.

is this some kind of new trend all over the world?
    i am thinking i should leave this crazy town in search of someone normal.

yesterday i got slapped because i didn't say hi to one of the crazy girls i know when passing in the hall. and im not talking a friendly joking slap the chick was offended. :rollno:

2. Slap her back next time:smug:

KIDDING!:D

In all seriousness, I think its a growing trend. The women here tend to be very emotionally unstable and get upset over stupid things,
    such as not saying Hi when passing by. My only suggestion is use the process of elimination. They cant ALL be crazy.....or can they?:bag:

3. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Some things I learned long ago...

- Crazy chicks are usually great in bed.
    - "Normal" is relative...and often boring.
    - It doesn't matter how good looking a chick is, someone is sick of her ****.

4. wazzel

wazzel

Dec 27, 2007
    Houma, LA
    Crazy is not limited to the pretty ones.

5. Croox

Croox

Sep 16, 2007
    South Side Chicago
    +1

I was once told all women are bat **** crazy, you just have to find the one that's the least crazy of the bunch.

6. 6jase5

6jase5 Mammogram is down but I'm working manually

Dec 17, 2007
    San Diego/LA
    That's odd, all of the attractive ones in LA are very grounded, self confident, high self esteem and love to just buy you dinner and watch football, vacuum, etc. Especially the models, they really know how to get down with a large pizza, 6 pack of beer and some funny tshirts from walmart.

I would leave Tulsa immediately, try OK City next.

(Please note - everything in the above post was inaccurate and misrepresented)

7. First thing that came to mind was this...:ninja:

2qstb21.

8. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    Amen.....

I have found that all the pretty chicks aren't crazy but a lot of the crazy chicks are blazin' hot!!!!!

Mmmmm crazy chicks.........:rolleyes:

9. i dont deliberately walk up to girls i think are ugly:p

the only problem is she is already taken.

10. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    not crazy my friend, spoiled rotten.
    There's a difference

11. can i still go to OK City?:confused:

my first college choice(that i want to transfer out of community college to) is located there.

12. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    This is why I only go for asian chicks. For the most part they're pretty centered people, AND they're animals in the sack. Plus they're sexy as hell. Win win.

13. what about the one that is still pissed at her ex and is taking it out on me because i am roughly the same height and build as him?

is she crazy?

or the jealous one who wont let me talk to other girls even though i am not dating her.

is she crazy?

or how about the one that goes from happy to pissed off in seconds without me saying anything but hello?

is she crazy?

14. i call BS one of the most psycho girls i know is Asian. she threw knives at you when she got angry. :eek:

15. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    nope, just screaming for daddy's attention is all.

16. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Sounds like you need sit her down and tell her how it's going to be. Either she needs to put out, or get out of the way. If she doesn't like your attitude she can take a walk. If she continues to flip out on you, tell her you won't hesitate to tie her to a chair and have sex with a line of different chicks right in front of her. That should make her sane.

17. this thread should be sticky

keep this going people!

18. Rota

Rota

Jun 11, 2007
    Mesa, Arizona
    Yep yep, amen to that one.

19. not limited to asians

most women tend to throw/launch any nearby objects are you when provoked...lol

20. they ain't exactly lining up for me here Maki, well except the crazy ones.

perhaps i need to get out more, but there isn't anywhere to go in this town.:rolleyes: