1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

why must the pretty girls be so crazy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jonathan_matos5, Sep 9, 2008.

1. I like girls. :)

/contribution

2. Croox

Croox

Sep 16, 2007
    South Side Chicago
    then you move on, why are you chasing a chick that's taken anyway? IRL that never ends well.

3. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    You're crazy for putting up with that...

Do what Maki said. To all of them.

4. im not chasing her. i am just stating that the only girl, so far that has presented herself as sane is taken. i met her boyfriend and moved on. :)

5. I married one. Who wants a boring life anyway?

6. BillyRay

BillyRay Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Quebec
    You only meet crazy/vapid chicks because you let them do their crazy/vapid stuff on you. Grow a pair and don't be the "nice" guy.

Letting yourself get slapped. Do you think Charles Bronson would've put up with that ? If a woman behaves with you in a way Charles Bronson would not approve, take actions to make it stop or just tell her to find another insecure man to boss around.

I call this the WWCBD rule.

PS: If "girls don't exactly line up" it might be because of a lack of confidence on your part (the getting slapped part also indicates this). Picture yourself as a baseball pitcher.

Many ball players have the arm strength to throw fast, but they sometimes need a trip or two in the minor leagues (dating not smoking hot chicks) to build up confidence. Some might choose to stay there or be forced to stay there because of their lack of potential: the pay isn't as huge as in the major leagues (sex with smoking hot chicks) but the added security and knowledge that your team (smoking hot chick) will not readily fire your ass at will is also sometimes highly valuable to avoid dry spells where you all your balls stay in their sack at home, unused, except for "relief" pitching at night by yourself.

7. Croox

Croox

Sep 16, 2007
    South Side Chicago
    understood, I guess I read that wrong then. I'd find new less bat **** crazy girls to follow around than these ones then. Jealousy can work in your favor. if your hell bent on those ones.

8. i didn't put up with it i told them straight. :smug:

9. if she were swinging a knife or a closed fist i would have defended myself better. im not one to do a preemptive strike on a woman.

10. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
  11. jomahu

jomahu

Dec 15, 2004
    Bos, MA
    well, sounds like some of y'alls need to find some good men....

12. im a music major which puts me in close contact with the theater and dance major girls. maybe that is why there is so much freaking drama.:D

the only way to get less crazy girls to follow me around is to change my major or become a hermit and have no girls fallow me around.:meh:

13. I learned long ago that ALL women are crazy but it's the degree of craziness that defines them. I use a simple sliding scale of 1 to 10. I have even met some who's looniess cannot be contained by a scale. They are just scary. I tell all women that I know that this is what I believe. Having said that my second (and current) wife clearly disclosed early on that she was on medication to control her loopiness. I still married her. What does that say about me? :meh:

14. fishtx

fishtx Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Genzler Amplification/Spector Basses/Mojo Hand FX
    +1000....

15. BillyRay

BillyRay Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Quebec
    Where did I advertise hitting women ?

16. CapnSev

CapnSev

Aug 19, 2006
    Coeur d'Alene
    This is truly a wise statement.

It is a total myth when someone says that a hot girl is not getting hit on because she's too intimidating to ask out. The real reason is that someone else got tired of being her baggage handler.

17. If he could actually cash that check, why would he be wasting time with this dits in the first place? You'd think that conga line would be a hell of a lot more appealing than trying to set Sybil straight, ya know?

:p

18. MonetBass

MonetBass ♪ Just listen ♫ Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    You've nailed it. A friend and I came up with the same philsophy while in college.

And yes, crazy is a relative term.

19. you didn't, my bad.

20. Jonyak

Jonyak

Oct 2, 2007
    Ottawa, Ont
    oh man...

there is your answer.... drama and dance girls are the craziest... stay far away from them. they will bring you nothing but trouble.