1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

why must the pretty girls be so crazy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jonathan_matos5, Sep 9, 2008.

1. but they are limber and look at the way they move:eek:

2. People with a life and lots of stuff that interests them tend to be really grounded and stable. People who depend on other people for their life tend to be just about impossible to please/crazy.

Where the hotness factors into this formula is completely unpredictable - but you can find a person to be attractive even if they don't meet the "typical" criteria if they have a lot going for them.

[Dr. Phil voice]
    Stop looking at the cover and start reading the book. Otherwise you'll always be baffled about why "the pretty girls are so crazy".
    [/Dr. Phil voice]

3. BillyRay

BillyRay Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Quebec
    Being that I'm a lit graduate, I understand these girls. They usually turn crazy because:
    a) Theaters are full of crazy people, wich leads us to b)
    b) College and daddy have made them feel that they are the specialest of special snowflakes and the only way to be more special than the other girl is to be more crazy than her.

Many are utterly broken sacks of sad riddled with delusions. Most of them can be rehabilitated through the WWCBD technique. A lot of tehm are well adjusted people. The man/female ration works in your favor in this situation, since the guys are not exactly plentiful in dance programs or they aren't really interested in putting up with a girl.

4. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Maki, a man of worldy experience, is trying to share some wisdom gained from years of trial-and-error, and you call BS??!! This is a man who has done things that most men would be deeply ashamed of for no other reason than to be able to provide guidence to the younger generation, and you cast it aside. Shame on you, young man. :scowl:

;) :)

+1. Not only do I concur with your conclusion, but my second wife made the same disclosures early in our relationship. Maybe it's a second-wife thing.

5. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Because they can.

6. von buck

von buck

Feb 22, 2008
    wolcott ct.
    Hey dude, it's called manners. ***, you too cool to say hi to someone one you know? I'm not a crazy pretty girl. I'm an old ugly guy, but if you didn't say hi I'd call you on it.

Andy

7. i didn't even see her. she is 4ft 9 and im 6 ft 2 so she was below line of sight and i was in a hurry :oops:

8. mjolnir

mjolnir Thor's Hammer 2.1.3beta

Jun 15, 2006
    Houston, TX
    ...That has to be the single greatest expression I've ever heard.

On the subject of women... Close yer eyes, stick out yer finger, spin around a whole bunch of times, then immediately ask out the first woman you point at when you stop and learn to accept whatever brand of psycho she turns out to be. Trust me, she's no crazier, nor is she more sane, than any other random person you would have pointed at. :atoz:

...Or get a hooker. :ninja:

9. this option always ends badly at a community college. if i closed my eyes ans span around pointing my finger when i stop ill be pointing at the 50+ year old mother of 5 whom is studying so she can quit her job as a construction worker. :p

10. Croox

Croox

Sep 16, 2007
    South Side Chicago
    if she has 5 kids at least you know she puts out
    :bag:

11. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Seriously, I have experienced chicks that are so crazy that I've found myself naked, in the dark, and frozen between the decision to finish the job at hand or just cut my losses and run like forest Gump naked until the day breaks or I find my house. Whichever comes first. When I talk about sexy asian chicks, I'm speaking in general terms. By no means am I discrediting the fact that they can't be crazy. Heck, they're chicks aren't they. I think by definition, when you're dealing with a chick, you're presuming a certain amount of crazy juice is involved. :D

12. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Don't limit yourself. If she has 5 kids, that means there one thing she certainly knows how to do, and being 50-something, she probably knows how to do it really well. You might learn a thing or 2. ;)

13. BillyRay

BillyRay Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Quebec
    Yeah, but I bet that she cooks well, knows how to clean a house and has experience in the sack.

14. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Meh, just tap them all and deal with the consequences later. That's what college is for. Quantity not quality.

15. [​IMG]

you guys want her you can have her.:scowl:

16. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    I'm guessing you're more of a "finisher" than a "runner". ;)

The trick is to find the right level and type of crazy that you can live with. Ask SpankyPants - he found out about the bad kind o' crazy.

17. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    I suspect she wouldn't be much interested in any man. Just a hunch.

18. hey that is just what a 50+ female construction worker looks like down here.

ive seen "women" like that with whole families.:p

yes it was at the fair.:D

19. Lazylion

Lazylion Goin ahead on wit my bad self!

Jan 25, 2006
    Frederick MD USA
    Is it just me, or does "she" appear to have a bit of 5 o'clock shadow going? :eek: Yeesh.

20. funkometer

funkometer Supporting Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Birmingham AL
    All women have been sprinkled with crazy dust, its just a matter of how much :)