1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

why must the pretty girls be so crazy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jonathan_matos5, Sep 9, 2008.

1. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    my exgirl friend is a red head, they are VERY crazy... scary crazy, liar crazy, make up stories crazy, etc. when we broke up, she actually lost 4 of the closest people in her life, all within a week.... me and 3 of her girlfriends.

we are all pissed at her, she can kiss my arse.
    :spit::spit::spit::spit::spit::spit:

2. doktorfeelgood

doktorfeelgood layin' it down like pavement Supporting Member

I gotta agree with you on this Maki. I just wish I lived where there were a lot more Japanese girls...Short of moving to Japan. Hope you like the pic...
    )-(

3. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    To be honest, I've almost become asexual. The girls out here are smokin' hot, but they're ****ing nuts. Crazy as hell.

So for now, I'll just enjoy the view. Tons of slender legs, tight booties, and big ol' tittays to look at. If I ever find a sane girl here, we'll take it from there...

4. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    My ex was a redhead. Crazy.

5. mine too:bassist:

we should start some kind of support group.:p

6. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    I'm not just the founder, but I'm a member, too!

7. WickedPissah

WickedPissah

Jan 22, 2008
    Boston
    wicked pissah loves girls
    girls don't love wicked pissah

8. Jiggybass

Jiggybass

Nov 15, 2005
    Sudbury, Canada
    Chicks need constant attention or they feel unliked, or so I have experienced. So ya, crazy is pretty good a word to describe em. :atoz:

9. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Exactly. This is why you use this as leverage against them to get them naked. ;)

10. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    words of wisdom right there. It gets an official +1

11. Jiggybass

Jiggybass

Nov 15, 2005
    Sudbury, Canada
    Exactly the point :smug:

12. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    The ugly ones are crazy too.

13. I don't mind a little plumpness. Queen, Spinal tap and other's aren't wrong when comes to fat bottom girls. It's just when it's tied with either red hair or crazy is when it becomes a problem. There was a chick (plump, into heavy types of music and crazy) who dated me in 8th grade (that is, we went to a movie to get privacy....:bag:). I did not know until later, but she shot heroin. The other was a figure roller skater who was overplaying the innocent virgin card way too much for her own good...

After much insanity, the current girl is a breath of fresh air. she has auburn hair (not red...well, only high lights), is on the plump side, likes heavy types of music, and is only crazy in the sack.

I think that fills everything out nicely.

14. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Heroin in 8th grade??!! :eek: How the hell does that happen? :confused:

15. maybe those were stretch marks, but i don't think anyone gets stretch marks on the inside of their elbows that look like heroin scars. :meh:

16. there is a cute redhead in the jazz band at my college.

had me all sentimental for a bit, then i remembered how $^%&ing crazy the last redhead i dated was. :p

17. And so.....

Why are all the good looking guys gay?

I'm just sayin'......

18. I've been told I'm good looking, and I'm not gay.:ninja:

It's your frame of reference.

19. +1

im sexy:smug:

20. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I'm not sure the gay guys are complaining about other gay guys being attractive. At least someone benefits from that deal.