1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

why must the pretty girls be so crazy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jonathan_matos5, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Good point. :)

2. I'm in. After what my ex put me through, I will never date another redhead.

3. im still drawn to them.

4. Not all redheads are insane. there's a correlation between the the amount of red and crazierness factor, like a sliding scale. More red = more crazy, less red = less crazy (outside of the sack, anyways...:bag:)

5. ahkiatt

ahkiatt

Sep 30, 2006
    Singapore
    I have just achieved the almost-impossible(by my standards) by winning an argument with one of those crazy but not very hot girls about stereotyping people! THREE CHEERS FOR ME!

6. RedCoatMonster

RedCoatMonster

Aug 14, 2007
    Thomas, OK
    I feel your pain Jonathan, its the same way in Western Oklahoma. Until recently the only girls who ever expressed any interest in me were either clinically insane or drunk...or both. I blame it on the fact that it has become fashionable to be unstable...somehow people think its cool to fake like you hav issues.

7. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    I dated a redhead (like Ronald McDonald readhead) with green eyes before I met my wife. Very beautiful but crazy as a loon.

8. i met a redhead with green eyes today. she is cute and probably completely psycho.

wish me luck.:oops:

9. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Don't fool yourself. She's meerly letting you think you won. Women are crafty like that.

10. JimB52

JimB52 User Supporting Member

May 24, 2007
    East Coast
    My wife's strawberry blonde with green eyes. Crazy, but in a good way.

11. braggart!

12. +1

13. doktorfeelgood

doktorfeelgood layin' it down like pavement Supporting Member

I was actually engaged to a redhead back in the late 90's.
    She turned out to be the psycho-babe from hell. But man, was she good in the sack....at the drop of a hat. )-(