Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Why no more search function?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Mesa Man, Feb 14, 2001.

1. Hi all talkbassers.. I dont know if this has been up before, but since I cant search for it I will have to ask for it. Why take that good function away? Also now I cant get that sweet review of "whats new since my last visit" thingy. Bad. Maybe be search will be back when the upgrades are all done? Oh well Its a great forum anyway :) BUT the search function is essential to me. Cool other features though. See ya!

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Me no understand! The search icon is still in the top right cormer and when I click on it, it works - what's the problem? If you look on "Off Topic" Paul has threads about bugs etc on the new system.

3. Hmm the reason I posted that post was that I got the report "the searchfunction has been deactivated by the administrator" but now i dont get that anymore.. now I just get "sorry no matches" . O h well I guess it is supposed to work allright when all is up and running again :)