Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Why now??

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bassman_Spike, Jul 6, 2004.

1. All i want to do is right an email, but i cant because i cant get into both my hotmail or yahoo! account.
    This is really frustrating, i dont usually write many emails but now i want to everything is dead. My hotmail account is probably full as well and i wont be able to receive emails.

Is this happening to anyone else? It was like this last night to.

2. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Sorry dude, my yahoo shiznit is working just fine.

3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    your version of the internet may be outdated, please upgrade :)

4. This is really strange every other website works fine....just damn email wont work.
    Tried deleting cookie and temorary files to see if that helped but it didnt, running ad-aware now and will then run spybot s&d to see if that helps but i doubt it will.

This is really bugging me...

5. try restarting your computer, and get bologna out of the hard drive, what were you, raised in a barn?!?!? :D

6. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    It couldn't possibly be that hotmail and yahoo both suck, could it?

7. That could be true....but its annoying that any other time i could probably get in now...but now i actually want to write an email it wont work

8. Thinking of you, you are very smart and i am very dumb....the restart fixed it

Thanks

9. I'm thinking I should put that in my signature. :D

Always glad to help. :)

10. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Oh the restart thing worked eh? I was gonna recommend 'fonzing' the machine.

11. Lmao! At first I was thinking "Like the Fonz?" but then I thought "No, not everyones lives revolve around Happy Days" and then I realized that I was right the first time. :D

12. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004

You nailed it. Mr. Arthur Fonzarelli :D