Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Why the angel is on top of the tree...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Microbass, Dec 24, 2002.

1. Many moons ago, on Christmas eve, santa is getting ready for his outings.
    He takes out his favourite red pants, slips them on and bends over to get his shoe, and they rip right up the seems... He's mad... But slips on a newer pair that are a bit too rbight and not very comfy.

Moving on into the workshop, all the elf's are on strike.. They won't do anything, no wrapping or anything, and he finds out that Rudolph's nose has gone blue from the cold. This is going to be an aweful night...

Santa is getting worked up. So goes over to the kitchen to get some of his favourite whisky, and finds that the bottle is empty. He's furious, now.

There's a knock at the door. "Ican't be bothered with this!!". The knocking comes again, and then another time. So he answers.

A young angel, stands at the door with a tree. "Santa, what do you want me to do with this christmas tree??"..........
    And thus.. The Angel came to the top of the tree. :D

2. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    HAHAHA... very clever, I like it!:D :D :D

3. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    Santa, that's not very nice!! You're gonna get coal and I'm not sayin' where!:p

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Hey, that might work out well for him. If he's that tense right now, that coal should be a diamond within a week or two.

5. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    Well then Santa will just have one more gift to pass out. Yes Virginia there is a Santa Clause and here is a special diamond that Santa made just for you!:p