1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

wicked

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by peaveyuser, Dec 30, 2006.

1. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    has anybody else heard of this brand? they for pretty cheap here in Montreal (around $300-$500 cdn).Rhe thing is is that they're not made in a foreign country they're made right at Montreal. I got to try one and i was suprised that it was one the only five sting basses that i felt comfortable with.
    Here's the link

http://www.wickedinstruments.com/en/instruments.htm

2. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Canada
    Actually they are assembled in Quebec but their brochure doesn't say where the parts are sourced from.

3. Earwigger

Earwigger I'm a Roland man now.

Aug 23, 2005
    Cleveland, Ohio
    I'd place a guess on Korea. The body styles seem the same as many other overseas or partially overseas manufacturers. Their hollowbody gu*tars look pretty sexy though. Peavyuser, any chance you could get us some sound clips?

4. "guaranteed to make you look buff on stage" :D
    They look pretty decent, but I definitely wouldn't buy without trying.

5. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast Banned

Looks like a bunch of SX and other Rondomusic offering knockoffs.

6. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    i sent them an email to see if they could send some sound clips, i also asked where their parts are sourced from.