wierd song in my head

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DirtySocks1379, Nov 24, 2002.

1. just out of curiousity...

has anybody ever been sitting in silence, then suddenly you start hearing a song. Not like the song is stuck in your head, but like it is coming from an external source and your ears are hearing it, only you know it's not coming from anywhere. also, you are able to "hear" or remember nuances of the song you could never otherwise remember when this happens. Just wondering if I'm the only psycho this happens to...:confused: :confused: :confused:
  2. Stay right there, DirtySocks. The men in white coats will be there shortly.

Rock on
  3. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    *nelly voice on*
    yo.. dirtah..wuzzup G? Dis is ya pimp juce nelly
    I juz stomfin i'mah ure farce wuns
    yo.. i hurr meh songs all dah on dah radio
    Leh meh Tell ya sumfin dirtah. Iz noht unausual to talhk lahk diz. I hurr my songs ahl day. But since I is numbah 1.. deh onlah wan meh fo' my pimp juce dirtah.
    *nelly voice off*

okay really. .that served no purpose what so ever.. But yes i hear songs in my head all the time..
    ICE COLD ICE by husker du is floating in my head right now
  4. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    I can go to bed, and wake up the next morning and have a song stuck in my head. I did it this morning with she has a girlfreind now" by RBF :D
  5. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
    I know exactly what your talking about man. Its not like having a song stuck in your head. Its almost like the song is playing in your head. Its like you hear it on tv in the other room, a distant noise thats barly audible, but theres no tv on.... kinda freaky. heh.:D
  6. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

There's a person in my office whom I walk by occasionally and say; "don't think about Foreigner".
    She says as I return to my desk..."I hate you".
  7. That's what I'm talking about Lesfleanut, like it's on the radio somewhere, really wierd freakin' S#*!
  8. i hate when that happens. and it does not have to be a song i last heard or anything. that happens to me alot. :D :p
  9. TOOTHY999

Sep 8, 2002
    That happened to me once... but it just turned out my cd player was on all night:(