Wierd stuff on businesses Facebook this morning.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by JAKBOUND, Nov 20, 2015.

1. JAKBOUND

JAKBOUND

Dec 14, 2007
    Houston
    tried to view a couple of bass business Facebook page this morning and access is now blocked unless you sign up for Facebook and log on. This pretty much makes them useless as substitutes for business web pages. Checked a few more and found this is universal. Looks like something changed at Facebook. I saw something on some access changes for friends, but no mention of anything like this. No interest in joining Facebook or any other social network. Is anyone else having the same issue.

2. Rodent

Rodent A Killer Pickup Line™ Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Honey Badger Pickups & Regenerate Guitar Works
    just checked, and no problem on the RGW FB page.

the issue you note must be rooted in the FB page owner changing access/privacy permissions

3. JAKBOUND

JAKBOUND

Dec 14, 2007
    Houston
    I am getting the same issue on your page it looks like I have been hacked, by Facebook or others.
    Thanks.

4. JAKBOUND

JAKBOUND

Dec 14, 2007
    Houston
    Yep. Just checked from my phone and no issue.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021