Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by cassanova, Jun 11, 2005.
Fox's wierdest sports injuries
Some of these are awesome.
I was all prepared to laugh at these:
13. Kevin Mitchell injures himself vomiting, 1992.
Mariners outfielder Kevin Mitchell re-injured a muscle on his side while vomiting. When asked why he vomited, Mitchell said, "Sometimes, I just do that."
14. Sammy Sosa injures himself sneezing, 2004.
Sosa sprained a ligament in his back after a violent sneeze last season. It happened while sneezing and bending over in front of his locker. He sneezed to the truth.
until I remembered the time I threw my back out eating a sandwich.
Right on, bro. This stuff is funny until it happens to you. Like when I threw my back out squeegeeing the shower doors. I was flat out for 3 days.
They left some out...I don't remember all the people who were involved but there was:
- Dude who cranked his neck trying to jam on a hat that was too small
- Dude who had a wrist injury from playing video games
- Dude who hurt his wrist or elbow or something from overuse of his computer
- Dude who hurt his hand trying to deploy a recliner
They left out my favorite one. Henry Cotto, playing for the Yankees at the time, wound up with a punctured eardrum after his teammate accidentally bumped into him while he was cleaning his ear with a Q-tip.
The last one about GlenAllen Hill is classic. I have an uncle who broke his foot from kicking a table because he was having a nightmare about snakes (partially sleepwalking too).
Oh yeah! I forgot to add that one to my list!