Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wilbyman

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by MJ5150, Mar 29, 2005.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I can't hardly believe I am the first guy to leave some good words about Will.

I purchased his set of Nordstrand NJ4SE's. They arrived faster than I expected, and in the exact condition he described. The packaging job he did was nothing short of amazing. I could have thrown the box out the window of my truck going 80MPH and the pickups would have been just fine. I had to look really, really hard to find any marks on the pickups. The deal went off smoothly with only a few PM's. I could tell right away that Will is a good, honest man.

I'll be keeping my eye out for more things he has for sale in the future.

-Mike

2. bino

bino

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    Buy from the Wilbyman. The Wilbyman is your friend. He's got a real job and can pay you for your gear.

3. Will was great to deal with. Fast payment, no problems.

Joe

4. Will, thanks for another flawless transaction.

Joe

5. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    Will is also a helluva french kisser and makes the best West Virginia pig-knuckle omelette known to all of toothless mankind!!

J/K, Will....you're one of THE most straight ahead guys on TB...I sold him some wooden covers for an X4 Bart shape...payment in minutes with no BS broke-musician haggling...the Real Deal, folks!

6. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    Thanks Matt and all of the above, I always manage to deal with the coolest people. I sometimes find myself buying and selling stuff just to make new friends!

W

7. DId a deal with Will and he not only gave me a fantastic price, but also shipped SUPER fast. Great guy all around!

Thanks Will!

8. Tumbao

Tumbao

Nov 10, 2001
    FL
    He's the one. Generous Great Guy. Thanks Will.

9. mrphattay

mrphattay Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Smooooooooth !!! A pleasure to deal with. Great Communication. Outstanding Product/ Deal, exactly as described. All w. Fast shipping...and the best packaging you're likely to run across. A 100% Experience. In the future, I'm on anything this guy is likely to post. -Thanks W.

10. Audere

Audere Supporting Member Commercial User

Apr 7, 2005
    South Beach, OR
    Owner: Audere Audio
    Fast, packed well, easy transaction...

11. Sold Will a Ping driver, and he was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication, and super fast PayPal payment. I wish all sales were this easy. Ill do business with Will anytime I get the chance.

12. Craig Garfinkel

Craig Garfinkel

Aug 25, 2000
    Hartford, CT
    Endorsing Artist: Sadowsky Guitars
    Oooops. Shoulda searched for prior feedback before starting a new thread. Delete the new one if you want mods.

Anyway, Wilbyman is the coolest of the cool. Trust this cat, even if he is a lawyer. Sorry Will, I know I'm wearing that one out. :oops:

13. maurilio

maurilio Musician - Owner at Mo's Shop - Tech at Nordstrand Supporting Member

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Endorsing artist: Nordstrand - Genzler Amplification - Sadowsky - Dunlops Strings - DR Strings
    Hi there,
    Will is a nice guy easy to deal with, with no problem.
    Thank you Will and let me know about the Nordie...

Mo'

14. bino

bino

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    Hooked me up with some parts for a great deal. Wilby IS the Man. Sorry your Fender "experience" didn't work out.
    ~J

15. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    done a couple of deals with Will, always been flawless and painless. thumbs up!