1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Will a fender\warmoth neck fit this?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by draginon, Jan 6, 2006.

1. draginon

draginon

Oct 4, 2004
    Neck Pocket specs: 63.5mm X 16mm X 100mm

Here is a pic of the body

body

2. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    looks a bit wide, without measuring....

3. You'd probably be better off talking directly to Warmoth.

4. jwsamuel

jwsamuel

Apr 26, 2004
    My guess would be no, it will not fit. I am saying that because I bought a Telecaster body from that guy about a year ago. It looked fine when it arrived but a couple of months later, I went to put the guitar together and everything was just a bit off. There was nothing I could do to make it work.

Jim

5. Johnny Fila

Johnny Fila Formerly "The Crusader"

Nov 21, 2004
    Elmont, NY (near NYC)
    save your money. this guy has operated under 2 other names and keeps getting shut down, or so it seems. his routs leave a lot to be desired, things that you cant see in pics. I have 2 bodies from him, one is useless as it is short scale and the top laminate cracked, the other has a terrible neck pocket, although it's a nice looking piece. I might still be able to work with it, but it's more of a headache than anything. when you factor in shipping and all, pick up a body fronm the USACG showcase for just a bit more or there is another guy on Ebay by the name of Christansen (sp?) who does bodies for around $100.
    edit: the guy's screen name on ebay is 100mph3. 500 transactions, 100% rating. Not bad!