Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Will a fender\warmoth neck fit this?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by draginon, Jan 6, 2006.

1. draginon

draginon

Oct 4, 2004
    Neck Pocket specs: 63.5mm X 16mm X 100mm

Here is a pic of the body

body

2. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    looks a bit wide, without measuring....

3. You'd probably be better off talking directly to Warmoth.

4. jwsamuel

jwsamuel

Apr 26, 2004
    My guess would be no, it will not fit. I am saying that because I bought a Telecaster body from that guy about a year ago. It looked fine when it arrived but a couple of months later, I went to put the guitar together and everything was just a bit off. There was nothing I could do to make it work.

Jim

5. Johnny Fila

Johnny Fila Formerly "The Crusader"

Nov 21, 2004
    Elmont, NY (near NYC)
    save your money. this guy has operated under 2 other names and keeps getting shut down, or so it seems. his routs leave a lot to be desired, things that you cant see in pics. I have 2 bodies from him, one is useless as it is short scale and the top laminate cracked, the other has a terrible neck pocket, although it's a nice looking piece. I might still be able to work with it, but it's more of a headache than anything. when you factor in shipping and all, pick up a body fronm the USACG showcase for just a bit more or there is another guy on Ebay by the name of Christansen (sp?) who does bodies for around $100.
    edit: the guy's screen name on ebay is 100mph3. 500 transactions, 100% rating. Not bad!