Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Will a SWR Goliath III fit in the back of a Chevy Corsica

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by LiquidMidnight, Jun 18, 2002.

1. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    It doesn't have to fit easily, but is it possible? I can always throw my basses, stands, head, ect. in the trunk.

2. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    i can fit my triad in the back seat of my mom's buick regal (same platform), and the triad is a smidge bigger.

3. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Thanks for the input Jason. (Didn't recognize you with the new avatar) The issue isn't so much making it fit on the seat, it's being able to get it in the car without ripping the door off. :D

4. I have a 96 Corolla in which i place my GS410 into the back seat, and the Goliath III should be very similar dimensions, so that should work.

5. Pre EB

Pre EB

Mar 15, 2002
    Denton, Tx
    If it won't fit; cut it into itty-bitty pieces with a hack saw, wrap it tightly in lawn and leaf bags, and seal it well using lots of duct tape. Get rid of the hack saw in a storm drain AWAY from your house and trow da trouble maker into a rarely visited area of a large body of water. Then buy a Peavey Minx:D