1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Will EHX send me a schematic?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Thumpin_P, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Thumpin_P

Thumpin_P

Nov 26, 2006
    Limestone, TN
    Hey guys...

Normally, I hang out in the Luthier's Corner, but, i am stumped with a problem.

I own a vintage EHX Bass Micro Synthesiser. When it was given to me, there was a stomp switch ( I believe for bypass) and an extra jack, on the side of the chassis. The bypass never worked, well, for me anyway. As I am at Roberto-Venn, I have some people who are savvy with pedals. I thought that it would be the right time to make a bypass work. Well, we are all stumped at this point.I have tried several different ways of wiring the new switch in, and now... I have no power. Is it possible to get EH to send me the original schematics, so that my pedal savvy instructor could help me to get it back in shape. I ask, also, because, there were a couple of extra wires soldered to the board.

Any help is appreciated, and I will try to get some pictures of my so-called mod in a few days.

Thanks again,

Thumpin_P

2. father of fires

father of fires Commercial User

Nov 29, 2006
    BALTIMORE CITY
    Chief of Medicine at Damnation Audio
  3. Thumpin_P

Thumpin_P

Nov 26, 2006
    Limestone, TN
    Wow!!! Thank you! You are the man!!!! I will get started on this after the Christmas break.Again, Thank You!!!!!