1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Will Lee knows the deal.......

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TSanders, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Will is just a KILLER player as you all know. Has many a great basses, and does a great job playing different basses that work best for different scenarios.

As an Ernie Ball MusicMan fanatic, I was pleased to read in a bass mag at Barnes and Noble, Will comments on his EBMM Bongo.

His words, "I also dig my MusicMan Bongo. It has all these frequencies that really cut through. Its high tech sounding, but also really warm".

Thanks you. That is all.

2. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    Yes, I suspect Will Lee know a good bass when he hears one. Bongos are probably the most versatile mass produced bassed made, at least the ones with two pickups are.

3. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Will was rockin with his Sadiwsky at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductions , he sounded great ! :bassist:

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Will Lee certainly knows his stuff. I plan to get a Bongo ONE day, just not soon. :)

5. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    As long as he doesn't try to dance when he plays! :eek:

:D

Amazing bass player, but easiest one of the funniest when he's feeling it.