Will Lee NEW CD!!!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by burk48237, Oct 26, 2005.

1. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    One of the worlds greats, who doesn't appear a lot on CD (except everybody else's) has released a new CD with his Jazz/R & B group. Toph-E and the Pussycats "Live in Detroit" Which was recorded at the Detroit Jazz festival last year. I caught the show and it was exceptional. The CD arrived today at my house, and I am going to ware it out. The CD captures the spirit of the Show with Great Will Lee groves on "All Blues", Rockin in Rhythm" and "Mister Magic" among others. The drummer is Chris Parker, Ralph McDonald on Percussion, Clifford Carter on Keys and David Mann on the Sax. Will Sings and lays down some of the best GROVE you will ever hear! The best "Bass CD" I've heard this year! Check it out! It's available at CD Baby. I played for the LDS gang today and they were all on line ordering it when I left!
  2. Hey Burk.

I am listening to the sample tracks right now, and placing an order! After a little browsing that is, just can't buy only one you know. ;)

That must have been a great show. Will is the MAN.

3. Just a BUMP for this CD.

I got my copy on Saturday. For Will Lee fans or anyone that likes R&B and Jazz it is defiantly worth checking out. All killer musicians ripping up some classic tunes.

Kudos to CD Baby as well.

I love their "Your order has shipped" notice.

It kind of made me feel all warm and squishy inside.