Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

will someone tab something for me?

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by SkaKing27, May 1, 2003.

1. SkaKing27

SkaKing27

Sep 1, 2002
    St.Louis MO
    Elvis Costello,Radio Radio...I know it's basicaly A,E,B,C#m,and D#m...but I would prefer just reading the tab...thank you.

2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Hey, Welcome to Talkbass.

We have a tab forum for future reference. Check it out!! The lovely moderators we have here will move it there for you I'm sure. People will be happier with you if you look through the other forums and everytime you wanna start a thread think, "Hmmmm, where should this go."

Good luck with your tab.

3. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Not to sound like a jerk or somethin, but you should do it yourself- its rewarding, improves your ear, and you can always use the practice. :D

4. vile thread, i cast thee into the nether void...

5. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    You are so off my Christmas card list.

6. SkaKing27

SkaKing27

Sep 1, 2002
    St.Louis MO
    yeah,I know,but I am really lazy,and it's easier this way.

7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

you have half of the work done already though. Figuring out stuff by ear can be pretty rewarding, great way to train your ear. I only figure out stupid stuff by ear that I'll never need to play... in recent memory... "Show me your *****" by Lords of Acid, "Can't Get you outta my head" Kylie (insert last name's correct spelling here) and "Boris The Spider" by The Who :D

8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    If you can't tell, I don't spend much time figuring out other peoples stuff.

9. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    :rolleyes:

10. BassWizard55

BassWizard55 Guest

Dec 21, 2002
    Rome, Ga

Learn chord theory, then you won't need the tabs my man...;)