1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Will the Ginger's blow up South Park?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MatticusMania, Apr 16, 2010.

1. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    They seemed pretty mad that Mohammed (is that okay?) would not step out of the Bear Suit. What do you think is going to happen?

2. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    I think that Mohammed will end up being Cartman's dad. Or wait... am I not supposed to say that?

3. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Thats what I was thinking. It was good to see Mr. Hat.

I like that they brought back so many topics and storylines that they've done before, while acknowledging it. What a great 200th episode, I cant wait for the conclusion!

4. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    I'd forgotten they actually showed Mohammed in that Super Best Friends episode.

5. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    But now he's censored!

6. XtreO

XtreO

Jan 2, 2008
    Norway
    He was cencored in the super best friends episode as well?

7. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    He wasn't when I saw it, they might have retrospectively censored him now but I don't know.

8. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    Muhammad :)ninja:) probably won't be cartman's dad. My money is on Mr. Hat. After all Mr. Garrison did say that Cartman's father was present in the room when they were doing the DNA testing. As far as I remember, Muhammad :)ninja:) wasn't in the room for that episode. That or it's some random guy from the 1997 Denver Broncos.

9. kcamsdog1387

kcamsdog1387

Jun 22, 2009
    Seacoast NH
    I say they go for a M. Night Shamalamadingdong type twist and his father ends up being Gerald. Think about it...

10. EBodious

EBodious

Aug 2, 2006
    Iowa
    don't forget the crab people. i am expecting them to show at the end and mess everything up.

11. Good to see the youth of today's religions becoming more tolerant of a world with multiple views of reality.

12. I cracked up just reading the first two posts. Anyone not into Southpark would just wonder what kind of stuff you guys are on.

And the new and improved Streisand is awesome. :D