1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Will this wiring diagram work?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by RAT TAT TAT, Nov 28, 2006.

1. edwardspossiblewiringdiagram.

i used the left half of the wiring diagram for a p/j combo, but now im thinking of a j/p/j combo which the left half of the circuit is going to be the 2 neck and bridge j pickups, and then the right half is going to be the P mid position pickup with its own tone control.
    Now will it work properly is the question, because all i really did was take a whole other circuit and connect the hot to the tip of the output ring.

2. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    ..."all i really did was take a whole other circuit and connect the hot to the tip of the output ring."

FWIW:

without looking over all the wiring, if the above is so there's no reason I'm aware of why it wouldn't work just fine.