Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by MJ5150, Sep 10, 2004.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    When it came time to let my Spector go, Dave made the deal less painful. No BS deal. We agreed on a price right away, and the money was sent to me with no problems.

I'd have no problems making a deal with him again.

2. Bought my Grand accoustic bass.

Good person to deal with.

Best regards , Paul
  3. Danksalot

Apr 9, 2003
    Dallas, Texas, USA
    Endorsing Artist: SIT Strings
    I had a trade with Dave for a Pedulla J2000. It was packed well, and he was quick to communicate when I had questions. Very helpful through the whole process.

Couldn't ask for any better.
  4. Juniorkimbrough

Mar 22, 2005
    Mississippi / Memphis, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    Just bought a Sansamp RBI from Dave. GREAT communication from him! Shipped quickly and arrived extremely well packed.

Thanks Dave!
  5. i got my rocktron intellefex rackmount effects system...Dave is a really good guy to deal with, he patiently answered all my inane questions regarding the processor, and he even went so far as to record some clips for me. Dave is quick to answer any PMs or emails, and like i said, an all around good guy!
  6. Dave is great to deal with - excellent communication throughout, and the DR-5 was well-packed and promptly shipped. Thanks for a great transaction, Dave!

- Brian
  7. WhiteRyder

Jul 25, 2005
    Richmond VA
    I bought a set of mics from him. Great communication, and REALLY fast shipping! Thanks! :)