Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wilmington, DE Music Stores

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by rojo412, Sep 17, 2002.

1. rojo412

rojo412 MARK IT ZERO! Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Hello Delewarians... I have to jet through town on some stupid trip (involving my brother and plastic surgery). I was wondering if there is anyone here that can clue me in on some cool places there to look at that would have decent gear.

Whenever I travel, I like to visit music stores. You know, because Cleveland doesn't exactly thrill my GAS with its average selection. Anyway, I was checking Yahoo maps and found some places, but if anyone can tell me which ones are cool (if any) then I'd really appreciate it.

"Hey... We're in Delaware..." Waynes World

2. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    There's a "Norhtern Virginia" thread somewhere around here that I responded to, look for that. Classic Axe in Manassas is IMO the best shop int he area. Also excellent and much nearer to Washington DC proper is Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center. Then of course there are the superstores Guitar Center and Mars with everything that every other Guitar Center and Mars has.

3. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Oops I thought you wrote Washington DC!!!