1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

wilser got fingered

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by wilser, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so yesterday while driving back to the office I got middle fingered by this cute asian chick.

as far back as I can remember the left lane is the passing lane. especially on interstate highways. especially on high traffic interstates like the capitol beltway! so this chick is driving pretty slow on the left lane. I'm trying to pass but I can't because she is keeping her speed at about the same as 3 18 wheelers to our right. I've been taught since early on that honking is rude (and I lived in the NJ/NYC area for quite a bit!!) so I get close to let her know she should speed up, but this aparently didn't sit well with her because she slowed and sped up to ensure I was trapped between her car and the trucks. when the trucks finally take an exit I can go to the next lane and pass her at which point I look over and her delicate little hands are giving me the finger.

what did I do wrong here? was I at fault or was she being a female dog?

granted I drive fast, but she was going 55 on the beltway for goodness' sake!

2. jive1

jive1 Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    She was trying to give you her phone number. If you wouldn't have passed her, you would have gotten the rest of the digits.

3. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    The sexy little thing was simply showing you which finger she prefers.

4. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    you're lucky she didn't hit you with her car. LOL

5. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    May I ask what, if anything, does her race have to do with this scenario?

EDIT: Was about to add "to get Maki's attention?" but looks like he already got to it! Haha.

6. Chriss62

Chriss62

Jul 24, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    It was the finger she had lodged in her arse.

7. Female dog.
    On the finger, I'd write a large-print note saying 'Thanks but I'm busy. Maybe later?' & flash it at her.
    Actually I wouldn't, but IMO that was rude & foolish. :spit:

8. wait for maki to find this thread ya

edit: lol he already did! too many post in a matter of minute here!

9. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    BTW, this is not really what I call getting fingered. A surprise from a 5 dollar whore in a hurry to get on to her next john, or a prostate check is what I call getting fingered. Either example is more pleasant with a little spit or lube.

10. ahkiatt

ahkiatt

Sep 30, 2006
    Singapore
    "wilser got fingered"

At first I thought you got lucky, with a dude. :D

11. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Good thing it didn't occur in Jersey. She may have been run off the road!

12. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    Tailgating or coming up closer to someone to let them know to speed up probably isn't the best idea. There are some people who will retaliate by tapping their brakes and/or slowing down, which is a recipe for disaster.

Usually, I'll just shift over to the middle lane when it opens up, and if traffic in the middle lane is moving faster than in the passing lane, you should be able to get by and move a ways down before getting back in the left to avoid "passing on the right".

EDIT: That said, it's pretty annoying when people travel in the left lane. It's called the passing lane for a reason. It's especially annoying when you're in the middle lane, and you have to exit off to the left, but can't merge in because people are whizzing by at 90 miles per hour, or, like in this case, clogging up traffic behind them so you can't squeeze through.

13. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    She was in the wrong for being in the left lane at that speed. But come on, honking or briefly flashing your lights are obviously better, safer ways to get someone to move than tailgating.

14. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Except for the Asian dudes in their tight rides, all the Asian women I see drive just like that. I'm used to it around here. It still can get under my skin, but I really try to not let it.

I never have understood the brake check....OK, so you brake check me and I rear end you...you could possibly end up with neck and spine problems for the rest of your life as well as damage to your car for sure. What exactly has that person just proved to me? How stupid they were?

-Mike

15. blueskid

blueskid

Sep 11, 2006
    washington, dc
    the dc beltway makes me sad inside...
    in fact driving at all in the area makes my heart cry...
    my heart goes out to you

16. mrokern

mrokern TB's resident Rush freak

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    That's when you look over at her, flick your tongue, and rub your own man-nipples. She'll run off the road, then you can pull over and ask where she'd like to put that finger first.

Hmmm. I seem to be a bit punchy today.

17. Yeesh! I just got the look of disgust offa my face from my "date" with my doctor this morning (full physical) - and now I have to go and read this...

Thanks, man... Thanks a LOT! :rollno:

I feel so dirty...

18. mrokern

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    Do you know where BOTH your doctors hands were? :bag:

19. No, but I can DEFINITELY account for at least one of his fingers...

OK... PLEASE... Back to Wilser's topic... I really don't want to think about that any more.

:crying:

20. mrokern

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    I live to disturb. But the OT is enough fun that I'm willing to spare you. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.