1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

WinISD help w/ Deltalite II 2510

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MikeyB, Sep 24, 2008.

1. MikeyB

MikeyB

Aug 16, 2006
    Sykesville, MD
    Sorry, but I searched and could not find this info.

I just downloaded WinISD and wanted to put in the T/S specs for Eminence DeltaLite II 2510 speakers. I didn't see the complete specs listed on Eminence's site, but I did find some info from searching here.

I must have something off (units or values) because it spits out very low box volumes. Could someone check out my numbers/units or post their .dri file?

Here's mine:

Z=8
    Fs=52.5
    Pe=300
    SPL=94.13
    Re=5.06
    Le=0.4
    BL=10.6
    Xmax=0.0042
    Cms=0
    Qms=5.76
    Qes=0.45
    Qts=0.43
    Rms=0
    Mms=0
    Sd=0.035
    Vas=0.0566336398157141
    Dia=0.254000508001016
    DualVC=0
    Type=0

Thanks very much!
    -M

2. subscribe

3. You can download Horn Response and it will calculate the missing values for you.

Link to Horn Response

I dislike the final version of WinISD for this exact reason. You have to fiddle with it for unpublished values.

4. alexclaber

alexclaber Commercial User

Jun 19, 2001
    Brighton, UK
    Director - Barefaced Ltd
    The Eminence spec sheets give you all the data needed. WinISD Pro calculates all the other values from them. Read the help file to find out how to enter data to ensure you don't get errors. Once you've done it a few times it seems very straightforward.

WinISD (non pro) won't give you excursion plots but they are critical for bass speakers.

Alex

5. MikeyB

MikeyB

Aug 16, 2006
    Sykesville, MD
    Found it, thanks.
    I was looking at the subset of specs provided in the "cabinet design" section.

Over in "resources" the spec sheet lists all the params.

Thanks!

p.s: I'm toying with using the 2510 LFs from an Avatar cab - Eminence won't release the T/S params since it's proprietary. Anybody have them?

-M