1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wireless adapter for Darkglass footswitch?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Lovep, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Lovep

Lovep Supporting Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Does anyone know of an adapter to make my footswitch wireless?

I’m thinking a small input wireless transmitter for the footswitch and one as a receiver for the back of the amp.

Does something like this exist? Would one of the Xvive wireless transmitters work?

Thanks!

2. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right?

Apr 9, 2012
    Occasional Beta Tester for Confusion Studios, Singular Sound, and Source Audio
    Does it just use a standard TS (mono) cable? If I understand the website correctly that's all the basic footswitch (and not the Super) uses. If so, I'm not entirely sure why something like the Xvive wouldn't work, although that's a spendy solution for what you're suggesting. Also, I can at least speculate on reasons why it possibly wouldn't work - again, based on the website I'm inferring that it's possible that the switch receives power from the cable? If so, there won't be a wireless solution. Probably best to just tag @Darkglass.

Lovep likes this.
  3. Lovep

Lovep Supporting Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think it does require power given there are lights in the device. I will contact Darkglass. Thanks!!