1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Wireless: Carvin U7000-GT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Mo'Phat, Dec 2, 2004.

1. I have for sale an excellent-condition Carvin U7000-GT 1/2 rackspace UHF wireless with good bass response. Ideal for guitar, but works surprisingly well for bass also. Original Box, manual, adaptor. $100. - 1/2 price of a new unit.

[​IMG]

Information from the Carvin website:
    Professional wireless system features an all steel receiving unit with both balanced XLR and 1/4” outputs. UHF wireless technology functions above radio and TV frequencies for clear, interference-free performances! These professional, concert ready wireless systems give you 300ft typical range. Superb audio performance is ensured by using premium, close tolerance components. Digital Switching Diversity antenna system means: dropout & glitch free performances. Rubberized mics and Body-Packs look and feel as durable as they are. Adjustable output and Squelch let you adjust to any environment.

Technical Specs

Specifications: 50 Hz to 15k Hz. Audio Input: 600ohm XLR. Stability: +-.005%, Frequency stability: ±0.005% crystal controlled, powered by AC/DC power adapter (provided). 9V battery required.

I accept Paypal and Money Orders only. Buyer to pay shipping. I might be interested in trades for other effects ‘n stuff, so run it by me. I will be a good guy and take off all the Velcro before I ship it to you. It'll be super clean upon arrival. Thanks a lot for looking.

2. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM sent! :hyper:

Actually, two...I forgot to include something. Thanks!

-T

3. And Replied.

4. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    and replied again :D

-T

5. PM sent....