Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Wireless: Carvin U7000-GT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Mo'Phat, Dec 2, 2004.

1. I have for sale an excellent-condition Carvin U7000-GT 1/2 rackspace UHF wireless with good bass response. Ideal for guitar, but works surprisingly well for bass also. Original Box, manual, adaptor. $100. - 1/2 price of a new unit.

[​IMG]

Information from the Carvin website:
    Professional wireless system features an all steel receiving unit with both balanced XLR and 1/4” outputs. UHF wireless technology functions above radio and TV frequencies for clear, interference-free performances! These professional, concert ready wireless systems give you 300ft typical range. Superb audio performance is ensured by using premium, close tolerance components. Digital Switching Diversity antenna system means: dropout & glitch free performances. Rubberized mics and Body-Packs look and feel as durable as they are. Adjustable output and Squelch let you adjust to any environment.

Technical Specs

Specifications: 50 Hz to 15k Hz. Audio Input: 600ohm XLR. Stability: +-.005%, Frequency stability: ±0.005% crystal controlled, powered by AC/DC power adapter (provided). 9V battery required.

I accept Paypal and Money Orders only. Buyer to pay shipping. I might be interested in trades for other effects ‘n stuff, so run it by me. I will be a good guy and take off all the Velcro before I ship it to you. It'll be super clean upon arrival. Thanks a lot for looking.

2. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM sent! :hyper:

Actually, two...I forgot to include something. Thanks!

-T

3. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    and replied again :D

-T