1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wireless Dilemma

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Xavier Knox, Apr 10, 2009.

1. First of all, I don't know if this is in the right forum so if it isn't could a friendly neighborhood mod please move it to the correct forum??

Now for my question. What would you all recommend for a wireless unit??

I have very little experience with them and know very little about them and how they work but yet I find myself having a use for one.

Can anyone enlighten me on what I should look at, what my considerations should be when buying one and what a good price would be?

Thanks in advance.

2. Go X2, no if, and, buts, or maybies! Its 24 bit digital and will not have issues with competing frequencies, no compending, they do go through a 9Volt battery every show but they are the s*@t!;)

3. I looked on the Line 6 site and found the ones you're talking about and they sound pretty impressive. What model are you using??

4. X2 95, I also use a NADY for practice, easier on the batteries.

5. MichaelThomas

MichaelThomas

Mar 24, 2009
    Miami
    The X2 is a real breakthrough in terms of quality and affordability. You definately wont be dissapointed. Some guys even claim they sound better than regular cables.

6. Thanks for the awesome feedback guys. I'm gonna look into pricing two of these on Tuesday.