1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wireless Practice Setup

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by OldHack, Jun 13, 2012.

1. OldHack

OldHack

Jan 3, 2005
    I couldn't find a better forum to post this in, and it's loosely speaking a practice amp so here it is; mods please move it if there's a better place.

So here's the deal:

wireless-setup-web-size.gif

Laptop & bass guitar wireless receiver into mixer. Mixer out to wireless headphone transmitter. You get the idea? So I can play to any tracks on my computer and mix it with my bass and walk around the apt. with no wires attached to my headphones or bass. As loud as I want any time of day or night. Quite liberating.

So walking away from that mess of wires and boxes and stuff, this is what I am dealing with:

bass--headphones-wireless-web-size.gif

2. HugoM

HugoM

Jul 3, 2008
    Miami, Florida
    Nice. I assume your transmitter is Velcro'd to your bass.

Which wireless headphones are you using? Are you happy with them? I use JVC. They're OK, but I wish they had less interference, more range, and more dynamics.

3. Way cool, and this is the right board to post it on too.

4. dangerouscello

dangerouscello I wore a suit under this Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Philadelphia
    That sounds like a lot of fun!