Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by XxBlackOrchidxX, May 26, 2004.

1. XxBlackOrchidxX

Dec 23, 2003
  2. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Moved to Miscellaneous forum.
  3. fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    I haven't heard anything good about the Nady systems. How is that BP200 though? I've been meaning to check those out.
  4. it would be possible, except you cannot connect two things with music thoery.....you would need a wire with 1/4" plugs on each side...that kind of cord :D

Sorry, i couldn't help it....yeah that would work. usually its a tad better if you have put the BP200 through the effects loop on the amp, unless you don't have one, then yeah...your idea would work.

i am wondering the same thing as fastplant too. how is the BP200? i really miss a floor multi-FX box, since i broke my BFX-708 a year ago, i've been looking at whats new.

5. BassManPatsFan

BassManPatsFan Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    San Francisco
    Well i dont know about the nady, but i have a BP200, and i have to say that it isnt great. Some of the effects are kind of cool but there isnt much i would ever actually use. The ones that I would or did use didnt sound great, so I've switched to single analog effects. Also, one thing, I've had my bp200 for 9 months, and it actually just stopped working the other day. I plug it in and connect everything and nothing happens. Oh well, I wasn't really using it much anyway.
  6. ubersam

Oct 12, 2000
    I don't have experience with that particular Nady model. My old wireless, from the mid-90's, worked well with guitar. But with the bass, there was a very noticable lag. I can't really explain why that was. It may have been that it was older technology and the unit wasn't spec'd for bass.

Look for X-wire, or maybe the Sennheiser Digital (based on X-wire technology).