1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wiring diagram needed - passive jazz with v/v/t

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by DiabolusInMusic, Sep 27, 2013.

1. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Just like the title says, I need a wiring diagram for a '62 jazz wired V/V/T. My Jaco artist (not tribute) bass' tone knob does not seem to be functioning properly (see:at all) but the volume knobs are both responding fine. The Jaco is just a 1962 passive Fender Jazz bass wired V/V/T, so I imagine somebody will have that diagram kicking around more likely than a Jaco wiring diagram. Last time I tried to find a wiring diagram I couldn't, so please help me out here.

Thanks in advance! :bassist:

2. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

3. Labi

Labi

Jun 14, 2006
    I need the same diagram but also with the pickup selector switch. Anyone? The bass is Hohner the Jack passive with two humbuckers. Thnx.