1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wiring Pictures Need Help

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Stephen15151, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Stephen15151

Stephen15151

Mar 15, 2010
    here are some pictures I need to know how to wire this together anyone know how? It's a Fender Precision Active, 1993. There is a yellow, white and black which I know is a ground, but I don't know what the other wires are for. The white wire is a constant power but the yellow I have no idea? The 6 pin switch is my problem I can't figure out how to wire the two pots and the amp into it.

Attached Files:

2. Stephen15151

Stephen15151

Mar 15, 2010
    Ya I have they have nothing on there. That is why I was wondering if anyone has worked on this it's a weird setup on this bass

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020