1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wisconsin News. It takes a Cheesehead...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Thor, Dec 7, 2011.

1. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Is there something wrong with that? :):)

2. I wonder how long it was in the coffin with him - long enough to smell yet?

3. Bloodhammer

Bloodhammer Twinkle Twinkle Black Star

Jul 7, 2009
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    I've always had a problem with the mortuary industry sealing up bodies in air-tight caskets so that they don't decompose back into the soil, but throwing a guitar into one of 'em so that nobody can ever play it again should be criminal in and of itself!!!

You can't take it with you, you selfish ****!

I remember reading about this before. I think it was the day (or night, rather) after he was buried.

4. fdeck

fdeck Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 20, 2004
    Madison WI
    HPF Technology LLC
    If they dig him back up to put the guitar in the coffin, do they have to re-hearse?

5. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    facepalm.

6. Marial

Marial weapons-grade plum

Apr 8, 2011
    :p:D:D

7. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    My ashes go into my classical guitar. You guys can fight over the rest

8. mc_muench

mc_muench

Sep 28, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    This must have happened in Sheboygan...those crazy Sheboyganers with their Samurai swords and what not

9. DanAleks

DanAleks Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Mar 5, 2009
    RE: It takes a Cheesehead...

That's insulting.
    Moderator or not, please feel free to step in front of a bus.

10. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Feel free to be insulted all you want because, as the Bass Humor type mod guy, we never drag out the sense of humor and we always get seriously offended at everything people say. Especially when Tele's get stolen from coffins. Of course, if it was a 63 P bass, we could be MUCH more outraged.

And people in WI, including my customers in Baraboo, Jackson and Waukesha NEVER refer to themselves as Cheeseheads. And they would not be caught dead being seen on TV wearing one of those things on their heads at a game up in Green Bay. Assuming they could even GET a ticket instead of inheriting the season tickets from a deceased relative.

Thanks. I will step in front of a bus. Just for you. I appreciate your suggestion. :spit:

Feel better now? :)

11. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

lmfao. :D

12. Wow....really?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgH0lT9l4xzrvOS0MO5CNzQ2_7kU3Sd_gLJ9IPAidyxhhkD3Wb.

Here, this sign is for you.

;)